Menu

Close

Community Luminaries After Email For The Amazing Recording With Diana Dubrow And Argon Carrillo Interview!!

${trackingImage}${messageSettings}

View as Webpage

Dearest Heart family..
  What a delight to sit with you and deepen around holy oils and anointing with Argon Carrillo and Diana Dubrow, anointing and holy oil adepts! There was something for each of us, wherever we are on the path with holy oils and anointing. There were resources given of places to begin on this path and wisdom offered around the vast differences in quality in manufactured oils and those made with consciousness and alchemical intention. I pray that you begin to discern the difference in quality, through observing the effects that occur from the various oils. I know that we can trust that the holy oils that Diana and Argon create come from direct lineage transmission, clear consciousness and the highest quality materials. We are grateful that they are both on the planet and in our community to continue to transmit this ancient wisdom of anointing and holy oils! It is a dream realized for me, that Argon has created a set of 13 Moon Mystery School holy oils for the 13 Divine Feminine archetypes for use in our priest/ess practices. Please see the references below for Diana and Argon’s websites where you can get these incredibly pure holy oils or book an appointment to experience anointing first hand!  I send my love and blessings.. your sister.. ariel

Learn more about Diana’s Rosa Mystica Mystery School.
Visit Diana’s Store HERE
Visit Diana’s website HERE
Learn more about Argon’s Alchemical Process in creating the 13 Moon Holy Anointing Oils.
Visit Argon’s Store HERE
Visit Argon’s website HERE
This event is offered through Heart donations!
The Sanctuary of the Open Heart welcomes all forms of support and deeply appreciates financial contributions that allow for ever wider expansion of the Sacred Feminine in this world. If you are moved to support our mission and desire to make a one time donation above your regular moonly giving, or, a one time gift of support, the Sanctuary is overjoyed to receive it. All donations contribute to the longevity and sustainability of the Sanctuary, and makes the offerings of spiritual growth, support and expansion possible for beings across the globe.
About Us
The Sanctuary of the Open Heart, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our mission is to strengthen and expand our global community of like-hearted beings dedicated to the wisdom teachings of the Divine Feminine, so that we may revel and awaken in each others’ presence and that we may build a Sanctuary devoted to the awakening of humanity.
Connect With Us

${footer}