Sacred Theater Videos
Everyone who has been enculturated into a western mind set, literally has no reference points in which to receive this sacred theater transmission. In Aesclepios in Greece for example, people had to pass certain prior initiations in order to be allowed to witness archetypal sacred theater. So what is necessary to prepare yourself to receive this, is to meditate to get as expanded as possible energetically to open to receive this archetypal frequency offering directly as a soul or Essence Self. (You would also be served in sending your critical mind on vacation!) If you watch it solely with your ego/mind, you will just end up turning it off.
“The Weaver: A Stitch in Time” was recorded in 1999 in a ceremonial context in low light at night, which when combined with the archetypal energy that was happening, created an almost hallucinatory experience. So let go of needing to see it clearly, like a modern film, as it is coming from the darkness of the Mystery in the Divine Feminine. Even if you just close your eyes and feel the frequency of the words that are being spoken, it can still have an effect on your consciousness.
Archetypal sacred theater requires a different kind of listening… that entails staying on your consciousness surfboard in the present moment, while allowing the frequency of the transmission to penetrate you, rather than trying to mentally track and “understand” it.
If you wish to read the transmission BEFORE you see this video in preparation to more fully receive it, it is from the original manuscript of The Alchemy of Ecstasy from the Invocation to the Weaver.”A Stitch in 9 Saves Time” (The Alchemy of Ecstasy is the parent work and the holographic transmission from which The 13 Moon Oracle was distilled. http://holographicgoddess.com )
I wish to deeply acknowledge the courageous archetypal Sacred Theater actors who took this project on and did such a brilliant job of a very difficult archetypal offering. Thank you and kudo’s to Bootzie Spilsbury, Demian Spilsbury, Kore Taylor , Adam Wright and Angie Zawada.
Finally, if you only want to watch the actual sacred theater, “The Weaver: A Stitch in Time” begins at about 33:33! The invocation of the Weaver archetype before it, starts at about 27:00. In the first 26 minutes are invocations, dance and poetry to invoke the energies and elements before we began, if that is of interest to you. Thank you Kore Taylor for the dance. Adam Wright for the Glass Bead Game poem. Angie Zawada for the bardic transmission of “The Magi and to all players for the elemental evocations! Enjoy this unique consciousness ride!”
- Sacred Theatre: Interview with Ariel Part 1
- Sacred Theatre: Interview with Ariel Part 2
- Introduction to Sacred Theatre Videos
- Lady of Communion: Kin Kinanelle
- Goddess of Love: A Fool’s Contrivance Part 1
- Goddess of Love: A Fool’s Contrivance Part 2
- Goddess of Love: A Fool’s Contrivance Part 3
- Goddess of Love: A Fool’s Contrivance Part 4
- The Initiator: Return To Innocence Part 1
- The Initiator: Return To Innocence Part 2
- The Initiator: Return To Innocence Part 3
- The Weaver: A Stitch in Time
- Sacred Theatre: An Interview with Ariel Part 1
- Sacred Theatre: An Interview with Ariel Part 2
- Bardic Offering: Angela Zawada “Moot the Tree Root”
- Part 1: Shifting to a New World
- Part 2: Light Language Lexicon
- Part 3: Crystal Singing Portal to the Blue Pearl Chamber and Pineal Activation
- Part 4: Umbra Solis: The Sun and its Shadow Complete the Great Alchemical Work
- Part 5: Metamorphosis of Consciousness
- Part 6: What are Fractals and Why Should We Care?
- Part 7: Crop Circles at the End of Time
- Out of the Blue Final: Eye of Tum
Out of The Blue